Inside every athlete is a better one. It’s time for your athlete to rise and step into their Greatest Self.
Everything will change, not only on the field, court, rink, snow, track, or pool,
but in your athlete’s head, and most importantly, their heart.
Your athlete will learn to Win From Within and shift from:
- Doubtful to deliberate - Avoidant to assertive
- Nervous to knowing - Timid to tenacious
- Confused to confident - Cautious to courageous
- Scared to sure - Bothered to bold
- Fuming to feisty - Fear to fierce
How does this shift happen? It happens because I teach emotional intelligence and self-awareness, two
things sport NEVER talks about. I teach athletes WHAT to do with HOW they FEEL because the biggest
storms are always emotional rather than physical.
Why does this matter? It matters because sport teaches us to ignore our emotions. Let me rephrase
that; sport teaches us to embrace and celebrate happy feelings while ignoring and avoiding crappy ones.
Happy and Crappy. Sport will always serve both. Crappy isn’t going away, so why not build a toolkit to
manage those storms?
Mental Toughness Training:
• DECREASE nerves and INCREASE confidence
• STOP playing it safe and START going for it
• LESS fear and MORE courage
It’s time for your athlete to step into their Greatest Self. The goal is the podium, the Podium of Life.
Three options for Mental Toughness Coaching:
• Private Coaching
• Team Mental Toughness
• Online, self-directed program
Feel free to send our Past President Chris Topping an email with your questions.
Or hear him praise this program over the phone!